I have been working on Common Core I Can Statements for 5th grade ELA. I plan to also create a set for 6th grade, but before I start that set I need someone to proof my first set. The first three people to comment on this post with their email will be sent a copy of my Common Core I Can Statements to proof. I really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you so much!
I was also so very excited to find out that I won Miss Klohn’s 1,000 follower giveaway. I look forward to using all of the great resources I won with my students. I’m going to go work at school tomorrow to get the resources ready to go so I can use them with my kids. I’ll post pictures soon.
- Lindsay from My Life as a Third Grade Teacher
- Michelle from Just Wild About Teaching
- Lisa from Fourth and Ten
- Jana from Thinking Out Loud
- HoJo from HoJo’s Teaching Adventures
- Jen from Hello Mrs. Sykes
- Kim from Finding JOY in 6th Grade
- Gladys from Teaching in High Heels
- Ari from The Science Penguin
- Kate from Second Grade Sparkle
- Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher
- Latoya from Flying into First Grade
- Tammy from Teaching FSL
- Kristen from Ladybug’s Teacher Files
- Christina from *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge
- Lacie from Polka Dots and Pencils
- Sally from Elementary Matters
- Heather from Teach It Today!
- Erin from Small Types
- Corinna from Surfin’ Through Second
- Farley from Oh’ Boy 4th Grade
- Gina from Third Grade Tidbits
- Krista from Stellar Students
- Rebecca from Teaching First
I'm happy to proof stuff for friends …. send it over. gruenergang (at) sbcglobal.netYou are SO sweet to give a shout-out to all of those bloggers …. we'd do what we do (freebies, giveaways, collaboration, idea swaps) without kudos, of course, but kind affirmations sure do fuel our emotional reserves!Happy new year and congrats,BarbaraThe Corner On Character
Thank you so much for the public thank you to all of us! 🙂 That is so sweet of you to do that!:)Christina*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*
You are so welcome! Thanks for doing this. 🙂 LindsayMy Life as a Third Grade Teacher
That is so sweet of you to take the time to thank each of us for the products you won! I had better get mine sent to you! 🙂 I can't wait to see your “I Can” statements for 6th grade! Take care!
Barbara I've sent over the very large I Can Statement file. Thank you for your sweet comment. Since the bloggers couldn't see my happy dance when I won, I wanted to at least give them a thank you! Meagan