I have searched the Internet looking for great resources for teachers to use to find an article to use in their classroom to update a post from 2014. I found the following pages that have articles, and some sites also have questions and prompt to go along with the articles. Please let me know if you know of another resource I should add.
- Read Works: ReadWorks provides research-based units, lessons, and authentic, leveled non-fiction and literary passages directly to educators online, for free! K-8
- TweenTribune: A Free K-12 Resource for Teachers to find daily AP news articles with self-scoring quizzes customized by Lexile® level.
- Kelly Gallagher: You will find the articles Kelly assigned this year (2019-2020) to his students for free.
- Springville High School Article of the Week free list for 19-20.
- Vale Middle: Article of the Week handouts and articles for 19-20.