I’ve been given this award by Patty Rutenbar over at Second in Line. Thank you so very much!
The rules say that I have to highlight five other new bloggers and pass this award on to them. I am a follower of so many blogs. I enjoy learning so much from so many different bloggers. The blogs that I have decided to highlight are:
- Think, Wonder, and Teach
- Elementary Matters
- Tales from Outside the Classroom
- Simply the Classroom
- The Ramblings of a 5th Grade Teacher
Now those new bloggers must follow these directions and keep the warm fuzzies going. Good Luck and Have Fun!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
Now for the linky!
If you’d like to do this too…go to Oh Boy! Fourth Grade and grab your own copy and link up!
Thank you for the award!!Mrs PolandThink, Wonder, & Teach