I spent most of my week at TETA, which is a technology conference in Tennessee. I learned so much and enjoyed myself at the same time. We had an amazing speaker Kevin Honeycutt. He really made you want to get out there and do good for our students. One of the sessions I attended was 60 websites in 60 for educators. Here are some of the websites I think my fellow bloggers would love:
- http://todaysmeet.com/ This website is free! It allows you to have a meeting with anyone that has internet access and your code.
- http://www.ted.com/ This website if free! This site has riveting talks by remarkable people
- http://www.livebinders.com/ Another free site! It acts like an online 3-ring binder. This would be great for classroom information or teachers sharing resources.
- http://www.xtranormal.com/ Some features are free. Students or teachers can make animated movies.
- http://jeopardylabs.com/ No registration and its free. Make your own Jeopardy or use someone elses